H,

I have 2500+ songs on my archive. Gracenote database inludes all my songs
:) So, I created a json file which contains these informations for all
these songs:

gracenote database album id
gracenote database album name
gracenote database artist name
gracenote database song name
gracenote database song id
acoustic fingerprint hash
acoustic fingerprint raw

My json file is like beets' database-sqllite file.

All the files are inside one folder as mp3 format (without any metada). All
the file names are in a certain format.

I have 3 questions here:

1- Which identical metada's (do you recommend) should I store to my json
file? If I will lost/damage my music archive, so it would be easier to
bring back mp3 files or create list on music services somehow... ?

2- I want to create list with same songs from my archive on spotify or
youtube or last.fm or any other music service. But there is a question
which I could not find the answer: How the music services are identify's
the musics? I mean none of them let us to search with acoustic id or
gracenote id or any other thinks. When I search a song with artist name,
the music services finds me songs remixes or special uploads by any
end-user. :/ That makes me crazy. There is no any standard between music
services?

3- How can I upload these metadata's to a database like music picard or
others? So I can help them to store stable datas :)

Thank you :)