I’m not 100% sure whether I follow your questions, but one sad thing about the
world is that there is no universal ID for each song. MBIDs are the closest,
but it’s up to Last.fm or Spotify or anyone else to map their internal IDs onto
MBIDs. Usually, the best you can hope for is to metadata-based matching (equal
artist and title, for example).