Hmm; yeah, I think I get it—but `convert` doesn’t currently do anything about
that. Specifically, it doesn’t keep track of converted files after it has
created them, so it wouldn’t know which files to delete.

I’ve never actually used it, but perhaps the third-party `beets-alternatives`
would help with use cases like this:
https://github.com/geigerzaehler/beets-alternatives