Hi

I’m new to beets. Just imported my library and did a move to rename stuff
according to tags. But then I decided that I’d like to have album years in
folder names, so I changed my config like this:

directory: /mnt/hdd/media/music
library: /mnt/hdd/media/music/.beets/library.db
import:
        copy: no
        move: no

path:
        default: $albumartist/$year - $album%aunique{}/$track $title
        singleton: Non-Album/$artist/$title
        comp: Compilations/$year - $album%aunique{}/$track $title

problem is, move doesn’t want to apply new schema:

$ beet move -p
Moving 0 items.

re-importing whole library using beet import -AWC doesn’t help. What am I
missing?

thanks!
​