Hello all,

I am getting to the point where I need to start thinking about doing pagination for search results.

I did some searches and it looks like there are some pagination modules, but I am not quite interested in going that route yet. I am using a handful of columns from the search so I do not think that retrieving all results and then only showing a subset will be very efficient. It also looks like you can execute FOUND_ROWS() after doing your initial query and it will give you the total results. This is probably the best route, but it is not easily implemented with the way I have set up my functions.

Are there any other options that I have missed?  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Shawn