On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 9:26 AM, JUSTIN R COLON <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello I have begun to use a CMS/web development tool named Joomla and I was
> wondering if you had any
> information on implementing perl/cgi scripts into this CMS or if there is
> another CMS that would be better to use if i needed to use cgi and
> perl.

I don't know anything about joomla, CGI scripts are separate programs
that execute independently.  In that sense, there is nothing that
needs to be integrated (other than figuring out how to execute CGI
scripts on your webserver).

If you have specific questions, you might try writing to the joolma
list (if there is one) and give specifics about what you want to do.

Sean