The problem solved now.
It is again(for me) selinux. When i disabled it - all began to work fine.
It is freaking me out at work, when we began to install linuxe`s with kernel
version 2.6(selinux was built in kernel from 2.6) or more i had big problems
with this new software...

> It drives me crazy, when you got working scripts, you just update linux
version and nothing working... you search the problem everywhere and killing
your brain for days... But somehow in someday you realize that maybe it is
stupid selinux again, and ohhhhhh!!!! it was really it...
I think all developers and system administrator who came from old great
working systems(with lower than 2.6 kernel) to new systems with 2.6 had same
problems, but this is future and now all linux distribution has selinux...
P.S. I just need to read more about it and try to understand how it is
working, instead of disabling it every time :)))). But this lost time of
crushing brain because of selinux again is driving crazy... really.
P.S. thanks for help and tries to solve the problem