On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, TS wrote:

> I use perl 5.005_03.
> how do I find out what modules are installed ?

$perl -MCPAN -e autobundle
This will first search for all installed module. Then it will search the
cpan archive for updates...
Perhaps you need answere a few question if this is the very first time you
connect to CPAN. But it's easy. Just do it:-)

> and how do I add new modules ?(where are they
> available?).

$perl -e MCPAN -e 'install MODUL_NAME::xxx'

this will search the archive after module namedd MODUL_NAME::xxx and
install it. If this module need other modules to work ok. The installation
prossess will automatic fix this.

Karl