I have watched Python programmers pull their hair out trying to bring the
performace upto acceptable limits and resource usage under control.
As soon as their programs increase in complexity, the problems with
Python start becoming evident.

So, thanks, but, no thanks, I'd rather go with Perl instead of Python.

~Mayuresh