This one gives:
Unable to get page at httpfetch.pl line 35.

I wonder if all of these are redirects:

# Does not work

my $test = get('https://nationalmap.gov/epqs/') or die 'Unable to get page'; # Does not work #my $test = get('https://nationalmap.gov/epqs/pqs.php') or die 'Unable to get page'; # Does not work #my $test = get('http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/zoa/mwmap3.php?map=usa') or die 'Unable to get page'; # Does not work #my $test = get('http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/') or die 'Unable to get page'; # Does not work #my $test = get('https://glorecords.blm.gov/default.aspx') or die 'Unable to get page'; # Does not work

Mike