correct that I disapprove of NT based weapons systems.
Remember "Wargames" the movie? They couldn't shutdown
WOPR in NORAD because the silos would carry out their
final orders.

"Incoming bogie, Colonel."
"Defcon 1. Ready silos for launch sequence."
"Sorry Colonel, my bad, it was just my new WindowsXP cursor."
"Take us back down to defcon 5."
"Sorry, no can do. GIANTWINDOW [new WOPR] is rebooting."
"Oh crap."