> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> :
> :             print "Time : $record->{time}\n";
> :             print "IP : $record->{ip_addr}\n";
> :             foreach my $response ($record->{keys %response_values} )

In addition to what Charles already stated, once you have cleared up the
quoting problem and gotten your hash to store properly, then you will
need to access the hash reference of the key in the main hash using
'oids' .  In other words, you need to index into $record using 'oids' to
get the hash reference, then take the keys of that dereferenced hash.

foreach my $response (keys %{ $record->{'oids'} }) {

I suspect you have a scoping issue with %response_values otherwise
strict would have complained, are you declaring your variables when
first used or all at the top?  %response_values should have been a
temporary variable scoped only to your first loop which you didn't show.

http://danconia.org