Dear All,

First I would like to say hello to all in the community

Next I would ask for some advice, I wish to change the MAC address of my
smoothwall, firewall every 24 hours, I can do it manually, but would
prefer it to be a cron job and perl seems ideal.  You may well ask why I
wish to do such a thing, well we dont all live in a free and open
country, VoIP is a grey area here and changing the MAC keeps me covered.

OK I hear you all say thats not going to help, but trust me, the more
insular a country is the less sophisticated it is in the way it takes
away ones rights.

Anyway all help appreciated

All the best

Ian