Hi all,

It has been a while that I have been actively involved in day to day work
of Ankur, and unfortunately today I am writing about something that is not
by choice. Before I go on, I would like to make it clear that I haven't
followed all the events that have been going on in Ankur - so if I am off
track please let me know. I would like nothing more than to be out of line
on this one.

Anyway, from what I understand is that for a while most of the
discussions/arguments in Ankur ended up between Indian and Bangladeshi
members of Ankur. While back one of the original members of Ankur, being
concerned about this issue, approached me to come up with a solution. We
discussed the issue, and I asked him to contact one of the other original
member with a proposal we came up with. For whatever reason, there was no
reply to the proposal.

With the recent announcement of bn_IN translation group for GNOME, I think
it is time to make the proposal public. The intention is to come up with a
solution so that *everyone* can work together, yet do it their own way. I
don't know all the members involved with Ankur anymore, so I'll fall back
to the people I know and ask Sayamindu and Jamil, if they agree, to act
upon this proposal.

I have one request to everyone - don't take this proposal the wrong way.
It is not meant to divide the group, but an attempt to organize the group
to reduce tension and make sure our energy is spent productively.

regards,
Taneem