Hi All,

I am happy to announce the trial launch of Ankur's new E2B
dictionary interface with MySQL backend.  New user interface
uses CSS extensively and is available at

http://www.bengalinux.org/cgi-bin/abhidhan/new/index.pl

This is a trial launch so please feel free to do everything you
wish. Please let me know your suggestions and/or bugs.

As Dipankar-da suggested, it aims to provide some sort
of controlled wiki interface. Every user (registered/not-registered)
can contribute but the decision of users with rank of 'EDITOR' will
make it to the main dictionary.

A full example of new interface can be seen here

http://www.bengalinux.org/cgi-bin/abhidhan/new/index.pl?en_word=critical

I have merged (not in trial run) the database of GPoSTTL with it.
This mean this interface knows "almost all"  English words. So
it can tell a user whether s/he has made a possible spelling error.

After this trial run (hopefully within next few days) old interface will be
replaced by the new interface.

BTW, I have also slightly modified its logo :)

Cheers,
Golam