On Nov 11, 2007 2:28 PM, Sajed Chowdhury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Golam,
>
> It's great to see you continue your good work in machine translation.
>
> I was wondering, just how big is the word list? Is it available as sql
> dump or xml?

No of entries in the list is around 12k but no of words are less than
that. Yes, its should be available as sql dump though currently its in
a mess. I expect this transition to settle down within a week. After
that I will put up a link for downloading the sql dump.

> Since AJAX is all the rage now, have you considered implementing a
> "Google Suggest"-like functionality?

Not yet! My priority at present is to increase the size of the database.

Cheers,
Golam