Pdsh does most of what I want, but there’s one thing that maybe it does (and
I’ve not found it), or there’s some clever way to do this..

What I would like is to have the console output from the N ssh sessions return
to separate windows..

Pdsh does a nice job of bringing it all back to one place, but it would be nice
to have it divided up.. Say you’re doing pdsh  to fire off a sequence of
apt-get, or ls or something like that which returns multiple lines.. – since
each node runs at a different rate, the lines come back randomly interspersed.

$pdsh -w b0[1-4] “ls -al /tmp/*”
Or
$pdsh -w b0[1-4] “echo temppwd | sudo -S apt-get update package”

I happen to be on a Mac, so there are apps like iTerm2 that apparently do this,
but I’d like a bit more generic (any *nix)

I see ClusterSSH in a google search, but haven’t tried it yet.  Apparently
there’s a flavor called csshX for Mac OS X

Any ideas?