Yes.. csshx seems to work – and point is well taken about multiple sessions.
Fortunately, I have only 4 nodes to control.

From: Beowulf <beowulf-boun...@beowulf.org> on behalf of Rob Taylor
<r...@wi.mit.edu>
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 6:49 PM
To: "beowulf@beowulf.org" <beowulf@beowulf.org>
Subject: Re: [Beowulf] Pdsh output to multiple windows

I have used clusterssh many times. (should be in the ubuntu repository).

It is dependent on xwindows, as it just spawns xterms and copies the input
stream to all the windows simultaneously. csshx on the mac works similarly, but
with the osx terminal app instead.

It sounds like clusterssh will do what you are looking for.

Be careful how many you do, your screen can get quite cluttered once you get
over 10 sessions going.

rgt