From: Beowulf <beowulf-boun...@beowulf.org> on behalf of Paul Edmon via Beowulf
<beowulf@beowulf.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 9:15 AM
To: Scott Atchley <e.scott.atch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Beowulf] Data Destruction

External Email Warning

This email originated from outside the university. Please use caution when
opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to requests.

The former.  We are curious how to selectively delete data from a parallel
filesystem.  For example we commonly use Lustre, ceph, and Isilon in our
environment.  That said if other types allow for easier destruction of
selective data we would be interested in hearing about it.

-Paul Edmon-