I think I know how you feel! I fell in love with Berners years ago and
always said SOMEDAY I'll have one. Well, the day finally came a few years
ago - and it's just as good as I imagined! I just had to respond to your
email; I'm excited for you!

Check out the www.bmdca.org site for clubs in your area - that's what we did
first. Join a local club! It's great fun; you get to meet all different
shapes and sizes of Berners (and people who love them!). You'll get a great
chance to see what your preferences REALLY are when you get to spend time
with many types of BMDs. PLUS, the club members will be your best source
(and referral) when you are ready to get your very own dog.

Congratulations on finally being in a position to own one of these wonderful
dogs. I hope all your (& Kari's) dreams come true!

Liz Steinweg & The Crew
Blue Moon's Baloo Berry Torte "Baloo" - our rescue Berner-boy!
Bobby Sox (husky-x), Figaro (20+ lb Forest Cat)
Rio & Sahara (the "Rat Cats")
and in loving memory of my 1st BMD - Toby (6/29/97 - 6/30/00)
Colorado Springs CO

http://www.csbservices.com/personal/personal.htm