I just wanted to share with everyone a great thing I just found.  There is a
woman who makes fire/emergency rescue stickers for dogs, cats, and birds.
She offers stickers for over 150 different breeds of dogs, and most
importantly, she has a Berner one!  The Berner on the sticker is GORGEOUS!!!
You can get a singular or plural version, or can have one custom made.  She
even made one for my friend with both a Berner and a Black Lab.  The stickers
are cling film, so you can easily remove them later.  They are full color,
too.
She can also make stickers for you car with sayings like:
"My Bernese Mountain Dog is smarter than your Honor Student" or "Berners are
like Potato Chips- You can't only have one".  She is very nice and
accomodating, and I ended up buying 9 stickers from her <g>.
She is also willing to produce them in bulk for fund raisers, if clubs/rescue
sre interested.
You can find these in two places:  ebay, and www.sundogs.com (her website).

I hope it's OK that I posted this- I'm not connected to her in any way, other
than being her best customer today!  And I thought that this is an additional
to make sure our pets are OK while we're away.

Kendra, Jackson, and Sallie