>I hope it's OK that I posted this- I'm not connected to her in any way,
other
>than being her best customer today!  And I thought that this is an
additional
>to make sure our pets are OK while we're away.
>
>Kendra, Jackson, and Sallie

**** I'm pretty sure it's ok to post about a site , as long as you have no
affliation with it. And I went to the site , and it's great !! I'm sure it's
easier for the fire/rescue people if they know exactly who they're looking
for and have a name to go with it. I'll be getting a few of these decals ,
LOL ! One for each side of the house :-). Thanks for posting about it !
Laurie Montoya  PA    and Hannah Banana and Shelby the Wonder Mutt