Actually Marjie I contacted the specialty commitee last year and we're glad
to help.
So, we will be there and Jeff will be glad to help with grounds, parking,
whatever and I'm available in whatever area I may be of help in.
I posted to help someone who needed direction. That is the point of the
list.
Can you say that is the point of your post?

Please contact me privately Marjie if you have a need to discuss this
further.
And cc: Pat Long

Bernerly,

Mary

Jeff & Mary Chapdelaine
SnoBear Berners
N. California, USA
http://snobear.freeyellow.com

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
 Wayne Dyer - Psychotherapist, Author and Speaker