Congratulations,

Berners Rule, Newfies Drool(oh how true.......)
Berners Rule, Newfies Drool
Berners Rule, Newfies Drool
Berners Rule, Newfies Drool

Sounds like everyone had fun too.

Dino

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/08/03 08:28PM >>>
Hello All,
The Berners of the Flathead Valley, in NW Montana, won their fourth
consecutive Royal 4H Award title in the Whitefish Winter Carnival Parade
today....Woooo, Woooo, Woo!  This year we had 17 Berners, two of which were
12 week old puppies, 2 Swissies and 1 Entle bedecked in tropical attire from
leis, grass skirts and sarongs walking with their equally silly attired
humans to Jimmy Buffett tunes.  Our nearest competition was a group of
Newfies who succumbed to ...Berners rule, Newfies drool!!!

Our brag winnings, which should be about $50...big money in Montana, will be
donated to BARC in hopes that those rescued today will have a better life.
Hug all of your babies tonight.

Shelley Gonzales with Batty and Liberty....the hula queens of Montana,
sleeping soundly after their big day.