I've been following Donna's posts about her boy Hugo
and looking for help with a Quad chair.  I believe
Doggon' Wheels (MT) 1-888-736-4466  is the company
that makes a Quad chair for canines.  Does anybody
know if he has become a BEHAF Special Friends yet,
does Donna need to ask BEHAF Board personally or can
we as friends get this started?  A Quad Chair will run
close to $800 for Hugo  surely we can open our hearts
and pocket books to help this grand fellow!  I've
heard he is lifting his head, eating and pooping  THAT
has to be a wonderous feeling for Donna to behold!

Just wondering what's going on and wanting to help a
fellow Berner owner.

Pat Tackett
Texas