From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 6:17 AM
Subject: Re: Sterling is 9

In a message dated 02/26/2003 1:34:53 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
<< If a breeder gave you a puppy free of charge, and it came up with health
 issues later on, would you feel that the breeder should be responsible to
 pay all the health costs? >>

While my boy was not free of charge, I did get him as a rehome when he was
20
months old.  No way do I expect the breeder to be responsible for any of his
health costs.  He is ours to love and enjoy, and also to care for.

Anne Copeland, Flash,TDI/CGC (Berner, 8 1/2 yrs.) & Gypsy TDI/CGC(Rescue
Cavalier,2 yrs.)
BMDCSEW Tracking Test Chair/Sec.
NE ILL       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ty's memorial page: http://www.geocities.com/workingyorkie/ty.html