Hi all,
I need some advice.
We have a 16 month berner (Thor) and yesterday I adopted a 8 week old
lab/terrier mix (Hailey).  I have dry dog food for Thor and I have dry puppy
food for Hailey.  Hailey will not eat her food, however she loves Thor's
food.  How can I make sure that she is getting the proper nutrition?  Are
there vitamins that I can give her?  I have tried everything to get her to
eat her own food, she turns up her nose and then goes right to Thor's.
I could chang both of them to puppy food, but is Thor too old to have puppy
food.....
Thank you for any advice
Karen, Thor and Hailey