-----Original Message-----
From: Sylvia Katvala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pat,

You are kidding about holding the Specialty in Lancaster County or?
Please tell me this is not so.
I was saving money to go to the 2005 Specialty, but NOT if it's in
Lancaster
County. Will not give the millers any of my money.
Will email the Suzanne Hostetter, the President of the BMDCA and tell
her
too.

Sylvia Katvala
Tucson, AZ