It must depend greatly on the dog. We have 2 (a husky-x and a BMD) that we
leave alone in the house and we have never had any destruction while we are
gone. If the weather is nice, we leave the back slider open, so they can go
in and out, but in bad weather they are in.

We are not usually gone for more than a few hours at a time. Maybe it's cuz
there are two of them, although they don't really "play" together. They are
7 and 9 years old, and they mostly sleep ;-)

Liz Steinweg & The Crew
Blue Moon's Baloo Berry Torte "Balou" (11/06/95)
Bobby Sox (husky-x 10/31/93)
Rio & Sahara (the "Rat Cats")
and in loving memory of my 1st BMD - Toby (6/29/97 - 6/30/00 lost to MH)
Colorado Springs CO

http://www.ccrtiming.com/personal/personal.htm