Hi,
Oh yes Berners can jump four feet:-) I have a five foot chain link and a
friend's bitch popped over that with no problem. I have a bitch who was
staying at a friend's and she liberated herself over a four foot fence gave
the poor woman a nervous breakdown, sent me into orbit and just as I was
about to hit Warp speed in my van the word came that dear Maggie was
sauntering up my friend's driveway having had a nice explore of the
neighbourhood. Shortly after that she went over the top of a six foot run
but I think the landing bruised her and she now is a somewhat overweight
older lady still good for four feet though!

Rose T.