I suggest if you own a berner and want to be part of this study that you
request a kit NOW from either Pat Long or Heidi Parker.  I have had the
unfortunate occasion to have two dogs diagnosed and after several failed
attempts to obtain the necessary kit and instructions the dog died before we
could get what was necessary.  The other part of it was that the family had
gone through the decision to help and give what was necessary for the study
but alas it was too late.  That was over a month of trying!  Pat finally
came to the rescue and sent me three kits to have on hand.  Now if the
unfortunate occurs I can overnight the kit to the attending vet.  So be
prepared for the worst and have a kit available...

Lisa Ebnet and the Furry Berner Crew in Ferndale, WA  USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.bernese.com