Nice try, Maria,

But I fear that using terms such as "Family Jewels", "The Money Bags" or
"Lavish Bestowal" will either inundate the list with spam from Morgage
Refinancers or even worse, Mr. Gold Kutah, Makaya Basu or Bello Ahmed.  And
that was just today.

Your innovation is laudable, my dear "Female Sweetheart"

Janice Parky
Cape Cod, MA