From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Barker
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 2:48 PM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Elevated Privledges

Load up the ADSI Edit console in MMC.  In each group that the user is
in, look for something called adminCount in each object's properties.
If it's set to 1, then it's a protected account.  If it's not set, it's
OK.

Be aware of nested groups too.

If you've looked everywhere and can't find any group with this integer
set, then you can use ADSI Edit to manually change the user's adminCount
to Not Set.  If you missed something, this will be set back to 1 again
within an hour.  Propagation takes about an hour too depending on your
domain layout.