From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Todd R. Martin
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 9:50 AM
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Syncing Personal Home Account
(contacts,calendar etc) to my corporate BB

Why don't you create another mapi profile for him, and have him choose
which one he wants upon logging in.

I have my president do that, and do that with 2 different domain email
addresses and it works just fine.

Or whatever his home email is to just pop it to the phone?

Either way should work without hitch. The mapi solution will allow you
to have separate in boxes/calendars/contacts/todo list etc.
Sent using BlackBerry