From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Reardon, Diane
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 1:02 PM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.; steveaschett...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] BB vs. iPhone/Android/WinMo7

We are looking at iPhone also, but concerned about security and the extra
manpower to support.  Mainly our marketing, e-commerce types think they have to
have the iPhone…  I have one now that I am trying for 30 days… I hate typing on
it… so freaking so.

Diane Reardon  - Information Technology HC-1-39

(: 616.863.4800

*: diane.rear...@wwwinc.com

  <http://www.wolverineworldwide.com/> PPlease consider the environment before
printing this email.