From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of hdawg
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:12 AM
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Bes database move to sql 2000

Delete the besmgmt database

Run the created statement again (leaving besmgmt.cfg as the default … or
change the database name if yours is not BESMgmt … don’t change anything
else in there)

Restore your database on top of the newly created one with created

Restart dispatcher service.

Or … the transaction log is full … is it?

Please don’t email me directly but rather the list so everyone can see the
problems / success.