BES is outbound - just don't block outbound and  you're fine. You're
blocking inbound for OWA/BIS, which is what he said in an earlier post.

--
Jonathan Evenden
Director of IT Consulting

jeven...@tntmax.com
253 Madison Ave, Wyckoff, NJ 07481

http://www.tntmax.com
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may
be privileged and/or contain confidential information that is legally
protected by
state and federal law. This information is intended only for the use of
the individual or organization to whom it is addressed. If it is not
meant for you please notify the sender immediately by telephone so
arrangements may be made to return the documents or destroy them. Use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of documents transmitted to you in
error is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.