From: Anthony Ancheta <aanch...@ideo.com>
To: "bes-admins@dataoutages.com" <bes-admins@dataoutages.com>
Sent: Tue, August 17, 2010 9:07:08 AM
Subject: [Bes-admins] : Blackberry Bold 9700, does not show email on device

Hello everyone:

I have a device that is perplexing me. Bold 9700 T mobile  bes 5.1 exchange
The device activates show all contacts task notes etc
You can send email from the device but email does not show up on the device
After you send an email it shows up as sent and then disappears?

I wiped and re-activated the device twice with no luck deleted the user from
Bes
and removed any instances from exchange with no luck.
The server is set to redirect all email to device and it shows that email is
forwarding?
Not sure what this could be?

Thanks in advance…

Anthony “Cheta” Ancheta
Pier 28 Annex, The Embarcadero
San Francisco, Ca 94105
IDEO – Global IT Support Team
Office: 415-615-5072  Cell:  415-717-4552
www.ideo.com  anth...@ideo.com

“Be the change you want to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi