From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Ceron, Carlos
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 3:34 PM
To: 'A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
(bes-admins@dataoutages.com)'
Subject: [Bes-admins] Upgrading to BES v5

We'll be upgrading our domain to 2008 and to Exchange 2010. I was wondering if
anyone could give some insight as to your experiences
with going to 2008 domain and/or Exchange 2010 with BES.

At the same time I'll be upgrading our BES from v4 to v5. What recommendations
do you have about going to BES v5. Would you
recommend it being on 2008? 32 or 64bit? In place upgrade? Overall experiences
migrating from BES v4 to v5.

thanks

Carlos Ceron
Network Analyst
Office of Technology and Information Services
The University of Texas System
Phone: (512) 579-5064
Fax: (512) 499-4599
E-Mail: cce...@utsystem.edu