From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com [bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com]
On Behalf Of yasa...@gmail.com [yasa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 7:12 AM
To: A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.
Subject: [Bes-admins] Cannot access webconsole with Bes Express

Hi all, I have re-installed Bes Express on VM running 2008 R2 , I 1st joined
this to the domain and then turned off the firewall and install was fine.
The only error I had during pre-install check was about mismatch MDAC which I
ignored.
For the config database I chose the dynamic port option , as each time I wanted
to choose static port with default 1433 or in fact another port number that I
defined it would give me error.
I also chose to use the Blackberry Administration logon as opposed to AD user
account to authenticate to Blackberry Administration web console.

Now the issue is I cannot load up, the username is the default (admin) , when I
try to logon No error is relevant page just sits there and does nothing.

In the 1st install I had the same issues hence why I did a re-install removing
all components of Bes Express including SQL.

I am using IE and tried to change the default port that was defined during
install from memory I think it is 3443.

Any ideas as to why this is not working ??