In my experience, when a thread is hung it's an Exchange issue.  See any errors
at the time of the issue that correlate?

-----Original Message-----
From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Dan Mathews
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 1:46 PM
To: bes-admins@dataoutages.com
Subject: [Bes-admins] Amongst threads that are hung - error

All,

I am getting these errors frequently, occasionally, causing the BES to restart
the service altogether.  We are running Exchange 2003 with BESX and 2 exchange
servers, both on the same LAN as the BES and relatively load balanced between
the two.

<N/A> | BlackBerry Messaging Agent <BESXSERVERNAME> Agent 2 (Application Event
Log on <BESXSERVERNAME>.domain) | 03/06/2012 15:36:32  (6FFFC364)
-> Amongst threads that are hung, maximum WaitCount=1

Any thoughts?  I have been scouring the forums, but cannot seem to find a clear
answer.