+1

Jim Uttaro

-----Original Message-----
From: BESS [mailto:bess-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Patrice Brissette
(pbrisset)
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 3:22 PM
To: Martin Vigoureux; bess@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bess] Poll for adoption:
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ

I¹m strongly supporting the adoption of this document.
This is solving a real problem seen on many customers.

Regards,

Patrice

   Patrice Brissette
TECHNICAL LEADER.ENGINEERING

pbris...@cisco.com
Phone: +1 613 254 3336

Cisco Systems Canada Co. / Les Systemes Cisco Canada CIE
Canada
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/global/CA/>

 Think before you print.This
 email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.

On 2015-02-10, 4:38 AM, "Martin Vigoureux"