From: Martin Vigoureux [mailto:martin.vigour...@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:47 AM
To: bess@ietf.org
Cc: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-in...@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Poll for adoption: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ

Hello working group,

This email starts a two-week poll on adopting
draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ [1] as a working group item.

Please send comments to the list and state if you support adoption or not (in
the later case, please also state the reasons).

This poll runs until **February 9th**.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that applies to
this draft, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR
rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

==> *If you are listed as a document author or contributor* please respond to
this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

The draft will not be adopted until a response has been received from each
author and contributor.

If you are not listed as an author or contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

Note that an IPR disclosure [2] exists for this document.

Thank you,

Martin & Thomas
bess chairs

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ