Dave,

I can't tell but what surprised me is that the disclosure announcement was not automatically sent to L2VPN. Usually the distribution list (TO & CC) is quite wide, but it was not the case for that draft.

-m

Le 29/09/2015 15:35, David Allan I a écrit :
For my reference (and ensuring if this comes up again we get it right), what
part broke down here?

I made sure we filed the disclosure, is it also my job to make sure it is
announced on the appropriate WG lists?

Thanks
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Vigoureux [mailto:martin.vigour...@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:15 AM
To: Alissa Cooper; The IESG
Cc: bess-cha...@ietf.org; draft-ietf-bess-spbm-e...@ietf.org; bess@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01:
(with COMMENT)

Hello Alissa,

thank you.
Regarding your comment, I searched a bit in the archives.
The IPR disclosure (05/2013) announcement has apparently only been sent to
ipr-announce. I hasn't been sent to the L2VPN list.
The Chairs of the L2VPN WG did poll the list for any undisclosed IPR at the
time of the WG LC (10/2014).
But in short I could not find any specific discussion on the disclosure within
L2VPN (and there has not been any in BESS which inherited of the doc post WGLC).

Regards,
Martin