I need to make a correction to my previous note.

From the draft:

The explicit tracking procedures do not allow an ingress node
    to "see" past the boundaries of the segmentation domain.
This particular problem is not further addressed in this
    revision of this document.

From my previous message in this thread.

[SLI] Do you plan to address it ? Or do we now consider it as out of scope ?

[ECR] I think this is actually addressed in Section 5.3, so I've removed the remark.

My response is mistaken, the draft does not address this issue.  I will change the text to say "This issue is not addressed by this draft".