From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Satya Mohanty (satyamoh)"
<satya...@cisco.com>
Date: Friday, December 7, 2018 at 6:09 PM
To: Anoop Ghanwani <an...@alumni.duke.edu>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [bess] Last Call:
<draft-ietf-bess-evpn-df-election-framework-06.txt> (Framework for EVPN
Designated Forwarder Election Extensibility) to Proposed Standard

    Hi Anoop,

    Thank you very much for your editorial comments and review.
    We will take care of it.

    Best,
    --Satya

    On 12/7/18, 1:01 AM, "BESS on behalf of Anoop Ghanwani"