Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ-05: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpls-seamless-integ/

COMMENT:

It would be very nice to have references to (PBB-)EVPN and (PBB-)VPLS in the
introduction.  I think that all of these references should be Normative because
they are "documents that must be read to understand or implement the
technology".  It looks like the references are made later in the text...but a
couple are listed as only Informative.

I don't think that the use of rfc2119 language in ยง2 (Requirements) is
appropriate because (1) there isn't any Normative action from the requirements,
and (2) these are resolved later in this document.

I agree with others (Genart, Opsdir) in that this document reads more like a
BCP or even an Informational document.

[nit] s/(PBB-VPLS) solutions (PBB-)VPLS./(PBB-VPLS) solutions.