I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR relevant to this document.

On 1/21/19 8:06 AM, stephane.litkow...@orange.com wrote:

Hello Working Group,

This email starts a three weeks Working Group Last Call on  draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane [1].

This poll runs until *the 4th of February*.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this Document please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from all the Authors and Contributors.

We have several IPRs already disclosed.

If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [2].

    Thank you,

    Stephane & Matthew

    [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane/

    [2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw