I just realized reading this note from Greg that he was arguing for something different than I understood. To that degree, I apologize to Greg. My comments do not reflect on Greg's Unified SID work.

Yours,
Joel

PS: Greg, just so you know waht error I made, I connected U-SID with the uSID drafts. Again, sorry, I misread and misunderstood your note. Yes, you referenced your draft.