Gyan,

It is always helpful to an assessment into right scale.

Yes if you take few flows perhaps even a few big ones may suffer from
polarization. But the feature here is about hashing millions of micro
flows. With that in mind polarization effects are insignificant at
decent operational scale.

I support this draft.

Cheers,
Robert

PS. Also keep in mind that for handling elephant flows there are bunch of
TE like solutions in place which can be used which in turn give you very
fine control.